The Zaelion Galaxy is a galaxy whose planets are the main setting of Galactik Football. It is located somewhere in the Universe. It has a very technological advanced society which revolves around the Galactik Football.
Known planets Edit
- Akillian, a planet currently experiencing an Ice Age. Its flux is the Breath.
- Unadar, a planet which had a big chunk of it blown out. It is highly polluted. Its flux is The Metal Scream.
- Xzion, a blue planet housing a highly advanced society. Its flux is The Charge.
- Escaron, a planet which was destroyed during The Great War. Its flux is unknown.
- Paradisia, a desert planet with only a small, tropical oasis. Currently experiencing many natural disasters after its core was corrupted by The Multi-flux. Paradisia's original flux was destroyed long time ago.
- Oeno, a purple planet covered with mushrooms. Its flux is unknown.
- The planet from which The Cyclops originate. Its flux is the Psycho Bug.
- A green-blue planet around which many space stations form a ring. One of those stations houses the Flux Society Headquarters. Its flux is unknown.
- A large gaseous planet seen on the Paradisian night sky.
- A large planet, possibly orbiting the aforementioned gaseous planet. Its flux is unknown.
- A huge red planet orbited by the Genesis Stadium. Its flux is unknown.
Other worlds Edit
- Wamba Planet, a tree-shaped world filled with jungles. Its flux is The Roar.
- Ibo, the moon of the Wamba Planet. Its radiations give the Wambassians their Flux.
- Xenon, an oceanic world with an unique shape. It is green-purplish in color. Its flux is the Heat.
- Shadow Archipelago, a conglomerate of many red colored, diamond-shaped asteroids. Its flux is the Smog.
- Nebula of Shiloe, a large, hollow rock located in an asteroid belt. Its flux is The Seed of Shiloe.
- The Technoid Base, a large asteroid housing the HQ of Technoid. It does not have a flux.
- Obia Moon, a group of space stations orbiting a gaseous planet. Due to the brilliance of that planet, it is presumed it is a Hot Jupiter-type of planet.
Extragalactic planets Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.